To Do List
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|JacksonHeights.nyc establish structure for this wiki and for other elements of the JacksonHeights.nyc Initiative. That being said, thoughts about this page from general users are most welcomed.|
There's plenty to do, dig in.
Content & Design
- New home page linking to wiki, calendar, decision support, etc. (WordPress?)
- Where does journalism fit within the JacksonHeights.nyc Initiative?
- Do Assembly and Senate pages like this: City Council Election 2021 - Jackson Heights Issues.
- Do lesson plan on Co-Named Streets.
- Do a map of films shot in neighborhood, see https://data.cityofnewyork.us/City-Government/Film-Permits/tg4x-b46p.
- Get Widgets working.
- Get better statistics
- Add Calendar
- Add brainstorming support (ideologi?)
- Add Decision Support and collaboration (with speak-up).
- Add a Top of Page button to all pages.
- Governance Architecture needs to be determined by January 1, 2020.
- Schedule Governance Meeting #2.
- Reach out to attract wiki editors and page makers.
- Do a 'If I had this info/resource I could....' survey.
- Engagement - outreach, conversation, collaboration..
- Assure platform independence (Miraheze)
- There's a problem with the Open Street map on the phone version.
- See why the drop down arrows are not visible on home page in mobile view. (temporarily fixed via transclusion.)
- See that the mobile version comes up on both the iPhone and Android phones.
- See that emails sent using the Mass Message feature are customized to say Jackson Heights. Here's the way a mass message arrived on August 17, 2017. Start here for an answer.
MediaWiki message de... left a message on your talk page in "A Wonderful Day At Travers Park". We had a most enjoyable and productive day at Travers Park this past Sunday (August 13th). The undersigned was there with our summer intern Syed Ra... View message: <https://wiki.jacksonheights.nyc/wiki/User_talk:Thomas_Lowenhaupt?markasread=929#A_Wonderful_Day_At_Travers_Park> MediaWiki messa...: <https://wiki.jacksonheights.nyc/wiki/User:MediaWiki_message_delivery> View changes: <https://wiki.jacksonheights.nyc/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Thomas_Lowenhaupt&oldid=prev&diff=3302>
Training / Seminars
- How to tell fake news on the net.
Trust: Membership and Real Residents
Related Wiki Pages
Other "Work" Pages
- Administrative Matters
- Appropriate Content
- Consensus information
- Governance Process
- Outreach Projects
- Project Revenue
- Real Names
- To Do List