Talk:Nissan Koeppel - BSA Variance
- Was 311 report presented to board members by BSA? No
- Was 911 report presented to board members by BSA? No
- Was 311 report presented to board members by CB3 staff? No
- Was 911 report presented to board members by CB# staff? No
Putnam irony - This was a bowling alley.
How to tie-in Robert Putnam's Bowling Alone (this was Northern Lanes)?
Local media failure
No local media discussed this prior to the CB3 hearing. How does that get changed?
Possible 311 Complaints About 32-45 75 Street
- C1-1-732228943 Date Submitted: 03/06/12 12:11:23 PM
- C1-1-956584921 Date Submitted: 04/09/14 10:40:12 AM
- C1-1-1051374392 Date Submitted: 01/03/15 12:01:09 PM
- C1-1-740456433 Date Submitted: 04/08/12 11:11:39 AM
- C1-1-502672491 Date Submitted: 08/18/09 6:26:11 PM
1-1-1000224535. 1-1-1025928594 1-1-1151250985 1-1-1152903503 1-1-1208825246 1-1-1219262779 1-1357884864 1-1661343 1-540457 1-1665952. 1-1720650. 1-620169 1-811707
Contact the Office of Data Analytics
Just contacted, via this form, city's office of analytics with following request -
There is an active BSA application seeking a 20 year renewal of a variance for a site at 32-45 75 Street, in Jackson Heights. I'd like to generate a report on 311 complaints filed over the life of the original 20 year variance using that or nearby addresses. Can you assist me? We'll be adding it to this page, now in development: https://wiki.jacksonheights.nyc/wiki/Nissan_Koeppel_-_BSA_Variance.
Thanks, Tom Thomas Lowenhaupt 18:55, 20 February 2018 (UTC)