|This page is a stub - it contains too little information to provide an adequate awareness of the page's topic. Please help improve the Jackson Heights wiki by expanding it.|
Asset-based collaborative development (ABCD), or asset-based neighborhood-driven development as it is sometimes called, is a bottom-up way of working with neighborhood strengths and assets rather than on deficits and problems. Jackson Heights' assets are identified on this page.
- Active Civic Organizations
- 3 City Council Representatives
- Location and Transportation Facilities
- Neighborhood controlled communications platform - JacksonHeights.nyc
- Restaurants and Historic District