Eleven (11) bus lines serve the Jackson Heights neighborhood. Many pass through or stop adjacent to the Victor A. Moore Bus Terminal located at Roosevelt Avenue and Broadway between 74th and 75th Streets.
Others, the QM3 and the Q66 traverse the neighborhood along Northern Boulevard on their way to Manhattan, Long Island City, and Flushing. The Q19 runs along Astoria Boulevard and Q72 along Junction. Finally, the Q52 and Q53 take one to Rockaway, with the Q53 going to Woodside. Click one of the following for a map, schedule, and history of the bus routes.
- Q19 makes local stops along Astoria Boulevard
- Q32 from Northern and Boulevard and 82nd Street to Penn Station
- Q33 goes north and south along 82nd and 83rd Streets
- Q47 local bus route along western regions of neighborhood
- Q49 local bus route along eastern regions of neighborhood
- Q52 goes to Rockaway from Broadway and 75th Street
- Q53 goes to Woodside and Rockaway from Broadway and 75th Streets
- Q66 Northern Boulevard bus between Flushing and Long Island City
- Q70 express bus to LaGuardia Airport from Victor A. Moore Bus Terminal
- Q72 Rego Park to LaGuardia Airport via Junction Boulevard
- QM3 From Manhattan, drop off only at Northern Boulevard and 72nd and 87th Streets
Related Wiki Pages
- Transportation Facilities summarizes all the public transportation in Jackson Heights.